SET – DUNES OF NIDA
Soft on your skin and kind to the planet
Naturally colored as the UNESCO-protected sand dunes of Nida in Lithuania. A spotlight of a hot midsummers’ sun.
Combining the winning features of Lithuanian hemp and organic cotton:
- Large body towel – long & wide, inviting to lay down and absorb the sunshine
- Medium head towel – for a quick kiss after a splash in salty waves
Instantly absorbs moisture and dries itself quickly
Has antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties, so is perfect even for the most sensitive skin
Is sustainable – we don’t use pesticides when growing hemp, furthermore, hemp doesn’t require additional watering
Is certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX, ensuring that fibers meet all the highest quality requirements
Large, strong loops are attached to our towels so they can be conveniently hung in your bathroom.
L – 90×140 cm.
M – 45×90 cm.
Loop fabric – 40% STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® hemp fiber, 60% organic cotton, base – 100% cotton, density – 700g / m2.
Designed and manufactured in Lithuania.
Out of stock
Free delivery for all shipments in Lithuania
Delivery in 2-4 days
Money back guarantee
No pesticides, chemicals and no additional watering. Hemp fiber is extremely soft yet strong, and contains antibacterial properties.
Organic cotton makes our towels fluffy like clouds. Choice of organic cotton reduces water consumption, its fiber is free of pesticides, chlorine and heavy metals.
- The properties of hemp are best revealed after 2-3 washes. Do not be afraid – towels can shed a little fluff at first, but, it’s natural – the fluff disappears after washing.
- Wash with laundry of similar colour.
- The towel washes perfectly at 30 degrees, but retains its properties when washed up to 60 degrees. We recommend washing it at a lower temperature – that’s more friendly to the planet.
- Hemp fiber tends to attract calcium and magnesium ions during washing. If the water in your home is hard, we recommend using a water softener (descaler) or adding salt or vinegar to the drum.
- Towels can be tumble dried, but doing so often can cause the towel to start fluffing. We recommend hanging the towel to dry naturally after drying it in the dryer for a short time.
- Ironing on a medium heat makes the towel softer.
When I started using these towels, all of the others I owned stayed in the closet. I really like the different sizes - if it’s big, then it’s REALLY big, if it’s small - it's only used for the face. Absorbs perfectly and dries quickly. I could use it for the rest of my life.
💚 💚 💚
- If shipped by courier, orders are usually delivered by the next day.
- Packages are delivered on working days from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m..
- Towels are packed in a cardboard box that is ideal for a gift. Small face towels are packed differently, in case you’d like them to be wrapped as a gift, please specify when ordering or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of your order.
- Unused towels can be returned. You can find more information in the “Return and warranty” section.